The bumper mold is one of the most important exterior parts of a car. Not only has sufficient strength and rigidity, but also can play a buffer role in collision accidents, protect the body, and pursue harmony with the body shape. In order to achieve these purposes, current automobile bumpers are all made of plastic, commonly known as plastic bumpers.
The appearance characteristics of the car bumper are:
1. The shape is complex, the size is large, and the wall thickness is relatively small. It is a large thin-walled plastic part.
2. K/Os, S/Os, strong ribs, anti-melt flow.
3. There are 3 undercuts on the inner side of the car bumper, and it is difficult to pull the core horizontally at each position.
The conclusion is:
1. Adopt internal grading technology to ensure the appearance of plastic parts.
2. The shape of the automobile bumper adopts the "composite inclined roof" secondary core-pulling structure, which solves the problem of horizontal core-pulling of complex parts.
3. The eight-point needle valve sequence valve hot runner pouring system is adopted to solve the melt-filling problem of large thin-walled plastic parts.
4. Hydraulic pressure is used as the power of the demoulding system, which solves the problem of large demoulding force of plastic parts and difficult reset of the pressing tablet